Manager Talent Acquisition at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:777 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - Senior Manager - Finance & Accounts (10-20 yrs)
Experience : CA with 10+ years of Post qualification experience
Location : Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Working Hours - 11.30am to 8.30pm
Position to be offered: Sr Manager ( Deputy Controller)
Area of Activity :
- Expertise Knowledge in Ind As ,US GAAP & IFRS including deep understanding and application of accounting principles, Standards and regulations specific to these frameworks.
- Understanding the impact of changes in accounting standards and regulations on Financial statements.
- Providing guidance on accounting treatments, disclosures, and other relevant matters.
- Review of Monthly, Quarterly & Annual preparation of Stand Alone/Console Stat Financials along with notes to accounts prepared in lines with Ind As ,US GAAP & IFRS
- Big 4 Audit Experience
- Monthly review of MIS Financials along with the qualitative variance analysis to be released to the Management.
- M & A - Integration activity , Knowledge of Ind AS 102 and ASC 718, AS 103 and ASC 805, M&A accounting implementation, ESOP valuation and assessment of fair value and integration activities including accounting for Goodwill, intangible and other relevant factors.
- Act as an Audit Manager & SPOC from company end. Engage with Statutory Auditors, internal auditors, and internal teams to ensure timely and qualitative completion of audits and ensure NIL Qualification.
- Ensure IFC & RACM controls are in place and is in constant review.
- Review of the balance sheet risks and opportunities, commercial terms of purchase requisition raised by various departments for India Entity
- Conducting reviews for ensuring internal policies and controls, Oracle system issues to ensure these are updated/resolved/ adequate / modified as required.
- Conduct training and aware of the regulatory Accounting and all other update required for Audit activities.
1. Good communication skills (fluent English writing/speaking)
2. Experience of Managing team of at least 4-5 members is preferable
3. Ability to manage stakeholders
1. Sound knowledge of India Accounting Standards, US GAAP, IFRS and India tax laws
2. Good with MS office tools - Excel, PPT, word
3. Ability to train, present and speak
4. Problem solving skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.