Manager Talent Acquisition at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:1003 Applications:182 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - Manager/Deputy Manager - Learning & Development (7-15 yrs)
Manager - Learning & Development , GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
We are looking for a Manager/ Deputy Manager Learning & Development
Department : Human Resources
Reporting : Director HR
Location: Airoli , Navi Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To develop & manage Learning Management System (LMS) of the organization as per guidance of Head of OD.
- To conduct class-room & virtual training programs of employees at various levels in the organization.
- To work-out Individual Learning Plan (ILP) of critical / potential talent and monitor the same.
- Employee counselling by adopting appropriate psychotherapies
- Responsible (as a key member of a task force) for implementation of Great Place to Work Institute Model in the organization
- Facilitate and deliver the planned Training batches as per the calendar and process defined.
- Manage the learning environment by conveying objectives, using relevant methodologies and aligning learning solutions with course objectives and learner needs.
- Prepare for training delivery.
- Help devise course methods, media, and materials that are interactive and innovative in design.
- To be responsible to increase in-house learning productivity through E-learning culture
- Identifying key Learning programs through market research
- Actively participate in miscellaneous training projects and tasks as appropriate.
- To develop training programs as per business need and process defined.
- Manage end-end training
- Employee Development initiatives for new hires in the organization
- Conduct induction of new joinees
- Conduct TNA for all business units and be able to quantify post training effectiveness
- Work closely with business to ensure that trainings have business impact
- Ability to conduct / facilitate trainings across hybrid (classroom/online/gamification) platforms
- MIS & Training Coordination
- Liaison with Internal clients for understanding training needs in the organization.
- Training Coordination for programs to be conducted.
- Analysis of feedback.
- Minimum 7 - 10 years hands on experience in various areas Training and L&D role.
- LMS handling experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.