Manager Talent Acquisition at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:2263 Applications:366 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - Director - Software Development (18-25 yrs)
India-Airoli, Navi Mumbai
Designation: Director Software Development
Job Requirement :
- Lead and Design solutions
- Manage P&L and timelines for the team
- Coordinate with various teams to ensure success of the projects
- Assign teams for ensuring quality deliverables and tracking
- Maintain and present project related metrics reporting for management review
- Lead initiatives for automation, defect metrics and overall quality initiatives
- Handle coordination between teams based in various locations
- Experience in end - end solution and product architecture
Technical & Management
- Graduate degree in Computer Science or closely related discipline preferred.
- 18+ years of experience in software development /project/product with .NET Technologies
- Lead software development team to develop, document and maintain entire cutting edge web-based applications.
- Develop and manage software engineering applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Provide technical consultation as well as expertise to Product Managers.
- Review all documents related to Product requirement and participate in product brainstorming sessions.
- Head responsibility to analyse, design, develop and support all software application systems.
- Develop and implement software engineering plans appropriately.
- Manage all software engineering schedules, budget and resource allocation.
- Assist software development team to attain optimal team performance through removing technical obstacles.
- Help improve team processes and handle resource tribulations if any.
- Interact with different members to ensure successful delivery of each iteration and product release
Candidate should be open to work from office .
If this opportunity interests you and would like to know more about it , kindly apply with your updated along with the following details :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.