Manager Talent Acquisition at GeBBS Healthcare Solutions
Views:1454 Applications:272 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions - Director - Business Excellence/Quality & Training (12-20 yrs)
For additional information on GeBBS please visit www.gebbs.com
Role: Director Business Excellence (Quality & Training)
Job Location : Mumbai
Shift : UK Shift
Reporting : Vice President
Candidate should be open to work from office
- Establish, track and report on process/ productivity metrics / efficiencies to deliver and exceed on SLA / business expectations
- Partner with Operations to jointly identify, prioritize and weed out operational issues / process defects leading to improvement / enhancement in quality / productivity
- Responsible for outlining the strategy and executable for QA & Training function
- Partner with relevant teams to identify process gaps and work to eliminate these gaps through use of quality and process improvement tools (new business set up and steady state processes)
- Assist and support other productivity enhancement measures that may be undertaken by other departments through appropriate deployment of trained six sigma / quality resources to guide and steer such initiatives
-Identification of the key improvement projects & successful completion of the same.
-Training setup and standardization
- Build a strong quality function with a strong team capable of delivering on quality requirements
- Responsibility to lead technology based business strategies to improve processes and products
- Lead setup of offshore delivery practice for Insurance industry platforms
Experience and skills:
- 12+ years of relevant experience into US Healthcare with Quality or Operations role
- Should have strong Process and client facing skills (strong delivery leader)
- Good knowledge of Lean and six sigma / Certification in Lean and other quality practices added advantage
- In depth understanding of features & functionalities different tools.
- Multi Domain and Process Expertise across Global Markets.
- Drive Improvement projects on:
- Improve SLA performance
- Interact with client/ internal stakeholders to drive and influence improvement objectives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.