Senior Associate - Talent Acquisition at General Electric
Views:3633 Applications:396 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
GE - Financial Planning & Analysis Operations Analyst (3-6 yrs)
- Analyzing & reporting data to plan and predict project/ unit sales & profitability.
- Analyzing & reporting data to plan and predict cash performance
- Liquidating and billing installation & commissioning.
- Analyzing & Reporting Project financials and performance
- Support global projects and project finance teams through analysis of project results to find best practices for improvement & support cost feed-back to ITO for better project budgeting.
- Support base cost analysis and bullet train initiatives;
- Drive budgeting, forecasting and actuals analysis of India P&L & Cash results
- Support the commercial / ITO and Projects / OTR teams through project set up and billing - Liaise with operations ensuring support of ongoing and future projects (ex: project cost analysis, billing & collection, revenue recognition, account reconciliation).
- Liaise with HQ team to highlight key risk and opportunities
- Analyze and report key business drivers and work on the financial impact on the business.