Gati - President - TCIL (15-20 yrs)
Role Title : President
Experience : 15+ Years
Qualification : MBA
Reports to : Director
About the Company :
The Company was founded by Late Shri Prabhu Dayal Agarwal, a well-known philanthropist.
The Company was originally incorporated in the year 1965 as Transport Corporation of India Private Limited. Subsequently the Company has changed its name to Transport Corporation of India Limited in the year 1974.
In 1998 the Company underwent Demerger, pursuant to the approved Scheme of Demerger by Hon- ble High Court, Hyderabad and in the year 1999 the Company has changed its name to - TCI Industries Limited- (TCIIL).
TCIIL has about 10 acres of land in South Mumbai.
TCIIL is currently engaged in the activities of Textile Trading and Real Estate activities with its land.
The shares of TCIIL are listed on the BSE Limited.
- Experience in successfully developing residential buildings for sale in Mumbai city including liaison with BMC and UD department
- Excellent knowledge of planning norms and development control regulations
- Sound commercial skills
- Extensive network with real estate developers, relevant consultants, brokers and construction companies
- Prefer experience of developing a CRZ property in Mumbai
1) To handle all legal cases filed by & against the company and for that purpose appoint competent Legal professionals, brief them properly, ensure that proper pleadings verbal/written are done on behalf of the company in time, to make strategy in consultation with the legal professionals & management for winning or de-risking the matter.
2) To finalize the goals & responsibilities of different department heads & to ensure that respective department heads are fulfilling their responsibilities as stated below -
1) All statutory records are properly maintained
2) Timely compliances of applicable provisions of Companies Act, SEBI Regulations,
3) BSE Rules are done
4) Necessary returns/filings are made in time,
5) Quarterly Board Meetings & meetings of various committees are conducted at required intervals and it's agendas & minutes are properly prepared & circulated to the Board/ committees,
6) Secretarial Audit is completed by the appointed Practicing Company Secretary
7) AGM is conducted in time for approval of Annual Report and/or any other matter
8) Shareholders grievances/complaints are attended to.
Accounts & Finance :
1) Proper & timely accounts are maintained, such accounts are duly audited from time to time, are presented to the Board for approval on quarterly & annual basis, queries of internal/statutory auditors are attended & sorted out.
2) Proper internal controls in consultation with internal auditors are laid down.
3) Required details for filing annual income tax return are provided to the Statutory Auditor as also during the course of assessment proceedings for smooth completion of assessment. In case of any disputes with the tax department, attend to such disputes through the Tax Consultant so that tax liability does not arise or is minimal.
4) All statutory compliances regarding TDS, Service Tax, PF are done & all such dues are paid in stipulated time as also the returns under various acts such as Service Tax, VAT, Professional Tax, PF etc; are filed in time.
5) To consider & review the monthly funds requirement, arrange for the same & monitor it's Utilization with areas of cost reduction.- Responsibility of myself.
1) Safety & security of property, discipline of office staff, insurance of property, timely checks/audit of the structures through technical experts, repairs are done wherever required, review of performance of security guards & security systems from time to time .
2) Marketing & Revenue Generation - optimum revenue generation by maximizing the space utilization . For this purpose
(i) To finalise along with the Marketing Manager the revenue budget, marketing & promotion plans.
(ii) To monitor the activities & performance of Marketing Manager to ensure that he achieves the targets.
(iii) To give him required guidance & support to enable him meet his work responsibilities/targets.
- To ensure that the activities done are as per law & within the framework of required permissions.
- To suggest to the management the expenses required for improvement of existing facilities to generate higher revenue and to execute such work as approved by the management/Board.
3) Personnel- Recruitment of competent department heads with required experience .
To groom & develop the department heads for better performance & commitment to their work and to give them required guidance/support after understanding their needs. To evaluate their performance periodically & to suggest to management regarding their increment, promotion, replacement.
4) Property Related- other than looking after the cases in Supreme Court, to deal with Architects, Consultants, government & semi government officials, to discuss /understand issues involved, to find solutions for the same, to keep up dated on various applicable regulations for development of the property, with a aim to make the property ready for development in future.
5) To follow & comply the directions & guidelines given by the Board of Directors/ management.
6) To advise/suggest to the management solutions to different issues that may arise .
7) To protect the company & its directors from any legal action by ensuring that all applicable laws are complied with & no unlawful activities/actions are done by any of the company employee including self.
Behavioural Competency :
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good planner
- Pleasant and smart to interact with external and internal stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.