Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:2107 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Team Lead - Service Operations - Product & Services Team - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (4-6 yrs)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About this role:
Drive efficiency in execution of segmentation pilot and scale up projects aimed at improving the client outreach process; driving efficiency and effectiveness gains for Service Delivery associates, and making the operations world class by virtue of driving LEAN process design and adoption, automation and prototyping scalable solutions, and driving high marketing and client outreach expertise to maximize gains.
What you'll do:
The Product and Services team in Gartner, India is currently seeking highly talented, service oriented individuals to join its Service Advisors- team in India. As a member of this team you will have the opportunity to work directly with Gartner's service delivery group and their leaders with the central goal of improving end user retention, driving productivity of the service associates, and to enable process efficiency in the way the service team delivers value to the clients.
You will devote your time driving complete ownership of a pilot/project with several initiatives concurrently, along with managing a stellar team of associates that would partner with you driving world-class execution.
Strategic and Management Purview
- Drive retention and growth by empowering service delivery groups in some of the several initiatives as required
- Strategizing, executing and delivering against service group's performance expectations
- Communicating and presenting analytical insights to internal stakeholders and to senior management
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to learn, ideate, and recommend automation alternatives to service delivery associates- manual work streams
- Delivering strong support to the stakeholders with a no-limits mindset to do everything to increase retention
- Identify opportunities to improve client outreach through automation and process innovation (think LEAN)
- Innovate through analytical methods ways to improve productivity of service associates (optimizing client value chain and actively strategizing non-value add tasks)
- Be accountable for value calls made to clients and retention rate targets for clients across a specific group of service associates (or BU)
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity through automation and collaborate with Data Science teams to continuously seek and learn new ways to solve problems
- Be accountable for client outreach rates (e.g., review and planning calls, and other GTMs) and retention rate targets for client programs.
- Continuously innovate by deriving insights, keeping client-focus in mind in order to improve existing process, tools and retention.
- Device new or build upon existing systems and tools as a proactive product leader that would improve the team productivity and assist service associates to engage the clients in an operationally effective way
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and manage more than at-least 1 pilots as directed by managers. Prove the value proposition and institutionalize pilots across the organization
- Develop various quantitative insights (via dashboards, reports) for senior management to provide different views (such as progress of projects and productivity of team, project plans and approaching deadlines)
- Assist managers in hiring new talent and training/coaching them so they seamlessly integrate with the team and the program well.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture by being approachable, providing continuous encouragement to team, identifying skill gaps and communicating term goals
Implementation and Execution Excellence
- Build and drive the team members to deliver pilot successes and set stage for scale up across BUs.
- Continuously improve quality of the client engagement processes by establishing a regular process check either via Service Delivery, Account Executives or any other relevant touch point in Gartner
- Provide resolutions to respective services delivery groups on - build escalation channels and paths to minimize repetitions
- Ensure efficiency via standardization of process, training, tool usage and prototypes across a variety of outreach mechanics
- Have a robust communication and governance mechanism with teams, services and products to keep them updated on progress, gaps and problem solving. Answers team members- questions, problem-solve their challenges, and oversee outputs/deliverables for quality and guideline compliance
- Conduct regular team meetings and scrum to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Drive process excellence initiatives, streamline processes with stakeholders across initiatives so there is a productivity gain in our initiatives. Balance team bandwidth with constant prioritization.
What you'll need-
- Minimum 2 years of management experience
- Post graduation in management and business administration (MBA from Tier I institutes)
- Strong leadership skills to build capability within the team and collaborate with other team leads to ensure the larger goals are met
- Knowledge/experience with analytical problem solving, analytical tools
- Must have 4+ yrs. work experience product development, analytics, business excellence and operations role
- Exposure and understanding of lean six sigma; experience/project work in collaborating with tools, technologies to drive innovative solutions would be a big plus - 2-4 years of managing a team to collaborate closely with sales/services and accomplishing company objectives (related to retention a plus)
- Digital marketing (working with Oracle Eloqua, StrongView) experience a plus.
- An understanding of coding (Python, VBA etc.) is a plus (not mandatory though)
Who you are:
- Business professional with people management and team leadership experience
- Adept and able problem solver, with a keen eye innovation and optimization
- Natural go getter, with superior executive presence and stakeholder management skills
- Analytical thinker with experience deriving business insights from data and unstructured information
- Detail-oriented with high personal standard for quality - Comfortable in working with cross-functional teams
- Skillful in managing competing asks and priorities
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
Competitive base salary Flexible work environment A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A. Visit gartner.com to discover more.
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well