Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:4148 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Specialist - Research (0-2 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You- ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you- ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you- re looking to explore what's next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner Research, you- ll be part of a leading-edge team that values bold ideas and intellectual courage. You- ll contribute to our double-digit growth by providing our clients worldwide the unbiased insight they need to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration you- ll not only help clients through insights on strategic and management topics, you- ll grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands hard work and rewards it with exceptional opportunity. If you are someone who is intellectually curious and principally motivated by ideas, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role:
Do you want to create research products that are widely used by executive leaders worldwide? Gartner is searching for an India-based Research Specialist to join our global Peer and Practitioner Research team (Legal & Compliance) based out of Gurgaon. The Research Specialist will address cutting-edge issues facing today's senior-most legal and compliance executives at leading, global corporations. Being part of this exciting team will provide you with opportunities to lead discussions with global legal & compliance leaders, identify and creatively solve complex problems, design tools/frameworks to support clients in critical processes, and help organizations transform the way they operate.
This role involves delivering high quality, insightful products such as issue explorers, business case decks, and tools and templates among others. This opportunity also gives researchers exposure to the full range of legal, compliance and data privacy topics. Topics covered in the past include - the impact of corporate digitalization on product liability, legal & compliance strategy planning, knowledge management and the need for digital skills among others.
What you- ll do:
- Evaluate, analyze, and structure the information for use in various research deliverables.
- Build a deep understanding of a legal & compliance executive's workflow to create actionable and insightful content
- Develop insights that are practical and actionable (not academic), grounded in legal & compliance executives- workflows.
- Restructure and update old research with new insights to ensure it stays relevant to the legal & compliance executives- current challenges
- Conduct wide-ranging secondary literature searches and synthesize information to elicit key insights for use in the end research product
- Perform research by speaking with executives, vendors, and senior researchers.
- Deliver on a regular calendar of research deliverables around a specific legal & compliance core topic/ functional area.
- Present research findings verbally and in writing to internal and external audiences. For example, explain complex ideas in terms busy executives can quickly absorb and apply.
- Closely collaborate with peers and senior stakeholders in India, the US, and UK, as part of your research initiatives.
- If required, conduct interviews with senior executives, academics and industry experts in search of innovative ideas.
What you will need:
- Master's degree with 0-2 years of research, compliance, data privacy or risk practitioner, and/or management consulting experience.
Who you are:
- Some of the shared characteristics of our successful hires include:
- Strong appetite to dive deep into a given content terrain to develop expertise and distill key findings.
- Ability to gather, analyze, restructure, identify and articulate insights from qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to locate and procure relevant information from original sources and senior executives.
- Outstanding English communications skills, including writing, graphics, and oral communication.
- Ability to develop strong research relationships with business executives and content experts.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Self-driven and can work as a part of geographically-distributed teams.
- Aspiration to constantly learn and improve
What we offer:
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner research team enjoys exceptional benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Great on job learning
- Inordinate work-life balance
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.- Visit gartner.com to learn more.
Please apply with the given link as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.