Gartner - Specialist - Market Research - Social Media Analytics (0-3 yrs)
Market Research Specialist - Social Media Analytics
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world’s leading Research & Advisory company, you’ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you’ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication— and rewards it with opportunity. If you’re always looking for what’s next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events here!
About this Role :
The Specialist in the Social Media Analytics team will help in generating actionable insights for driving the creation of fact-based research from social media data. At the core we are looking for a person who is passionate about learning new technologies, data/text analytics, digging into rows of unstructured data, drawing recommendations & insights and using creative ways to visualize & interpret it for research. This person will closely work with various stakeholders to explore opportunities to optimize data mining techniques and improve the accuracy of insights generated.
What You’ll Do :
- Translate a research objective into data & fact-base from social media
- Analyze the unstructured social media data to find insights and patterns, using advanced data analytics techniques
- Interpret the patterns & insights in-line with the original research objective
- Create innovative visualizations to represent the insights and create content around its usage in research
- Interact with internal & external stakeholders to improvise on the findings
- Proactively suggest and undertake improvements in the accuracy and efficiency of the analytical frameworks
- Work as part of a team in an extremely fast paced work environment with strict SLA’s and less turnaround time
- Be responsible for driving analytics-driven initiatives with some guidance
- Develop a strong understanding of the IT industry in general and expertise in text analytics domain
What You’ll Need
- Graduate + MBA (Marketing or Analytics) from leading A & B-schools or post-graduate in Statistics with a minimum of
0-3 years in social media analytics/text analytics role
- Must have data analytics experience with programming languages and visualization tools such as: R, Python, PowerBI and Orange, etc.
- Analytical bent of mind with the ability to analyze data, identify patterns from unstructured data sets and to draw useful insights/recommendations from them.
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning and transforming techniques using Advanced Analytics Techniques
- Familiarity with statistical and semantic frameworks for analyzing social media data, as well as understanding of basic primary and secondary research techniques.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Should structure all communication for meaning and flow with strong command on verbal communication.
- Problem Solving Skills: Strong analytical skills and the ability to think self-reliantly. Should be able to work on estimation problems and provide insightful analysis.
- Eagerness to Learn: Showing strong awareness of the major issues across the IT industry and eagerness to learn more
- Ability to prepare and make presentations to different stakeholders.
Who You Are :
- Effective Team player possessing the ability to work in an extremely fast paced work environment with strict SLAs
- Possess the ability to create a direct client impact through innovative & creative ways
- Keen to expand horizons with less handholding and to continue with the learning zeal
- Accept feedback effectively for continuous development and agile to changing business need
- Maintain absolute positivity with a solution mindset amidst the scenarios
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, generous paid time off policy, charity match program, Group Medical Insurance, Employee
- Provident Fund (EPF) contributions, Parental Leave, Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and more!
- Collaborative, team-oriented culture that embraces diversity
- Professional development and unlimited growth opportunities
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.