Recruiter at Gartner
Views:1372 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Gartner - Senior Specialist - Research - HR Practice (3-5 yrs)
Senior Specialist, Research (HR Practice)
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We- re the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can- t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development - as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is where you want to be.
About this role:
Gartner's HR research team aims to hire a Senior Specialist and is currently accepting applications. The selected incumbent will be part of the research team addressing cutting-edge issues facing today's HR Leaders at the world's leading organizations. This role will provide you with opportunities to delve deep into a topic, converse with HR Leaders, identify and creatively solve complex problems, design different research products to support clients in critical processes, and help organizations transform the way they operate.
What you will do:
- Research on HR technology trends, strategy and best practices
- Determine the implications of technology on HR functions like recruiting, learning and development, succession planning etc.
- Conduct interviews with clients and subject matter experts (internal or external) in search of best practices, tools and artifacts
- Articulate underlying issues causing a problem (i.e., apply reasoning beyond surface-level observations) using analytical tools such as root cause analysis
- Develop insights that are practical, actionable and grounded in the HR Leaders- workflow
- Deliver on a regular calendar of research studies, white papers, tools, blogs, presentations and other client deliverables relating to the research produced
What you- ll need:
- Masters (preferably in HR) with 3-5 years of experience in research, practitioner, or management consulting roles; HRIS/HRIT/HR Technology background is a plus
- Strong analytical skills and ability to distill data to actionable insights in a coherent narrative
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills (including PowerPoint) with exceptional attention to detail
- Self-driven and can work with geographically spread teams
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong appetite to dive deep into a given content terrain to develop expertise and distill key findings
- Demonstrated poise, maturity, and judgment in dealing with clients or stakeholders
- Highly disciplined with self-starter mentality
- Proven competence for meeting deadlines, multi-tasking under pressure and managing work under ambiguity
- Ability to thrive and grow in a fast-paced environment
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A - Visit gartner.com to learn more.