Gartner - Senior Specialist - Market Research - Secondary Research Service (4-7 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join the world's leading Research & Advisory company, you- ll be part of a team that values curiosity, expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage, while driving partnerships with global organizations to make the right decisions on their key initiatives. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you- ll not only help clients accomplish their mission-critical priorities, but also grow your career and the scope of your impact across industries. Our culture demands dedication- and rewards it with opportunity. If you- re always looking for what's next in business and technology, Gartner is looking for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events !here
About this role:
- Conduct research using both systematic and intuitive secondary research techniques
- Ability to interpret information & apply this in resolving research problem
- Present the findings in a logical manner as well as formulate hypotheses
- Apply relevant domain knowledge and provide original analysis
- Report the findings in the form of a structured report or a pre-defined framework
- Deliver projects on time and maintain high quality standards of the deliverables
- Interact with the stakeholders and the project manager on a regular basis to keep updated on the progress and raise flag whenever required; the communication should be crisp and clear
What you will do:
- You will be a part Gartner's Secondary Research team and deliver complex secondary research projects to Analysts across Research Groups
- Manage stakeholders in the selected practice namely Finance, Assurance, Audit & Risk, Legal & Compliance and Strategy practices
- Co-ordinate and collaborate with other senior researchers/researchers to achieve business objectives
- Develop strong partnerships and build regular touchpoints with research practices to drive content specific market research leverage
- Educate stakeholders on capabilities of the team, promote secondary research data to the broad research organization and improve return on investment
- Provide constructive feedback to peers as well as be receptive to feedback from peers
- Assist manager in operations and engagement for respective research practices
What you will need:
- Bachelors/Post-graduates in any specialization from Tier I & II B-schools with 4-7 years of research experience
- Excellent communication Skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly PPT, Excel and Word
- Acquainted with databases like Factiva, Capital IQ, One Source, Thomson etc.
- Experience with creating, assimilating and conveying technical material in a concise and effective manner
Who you are
- Critical Thinker
- Capability to assimilate data from various secondary sources and provide relevant insights
- Problem solver - should be able understand unstructured research requests and provide structured outputs
- Data Analysis - Collecting and analyzing data from multiple data assets to bring out trends
We offer a highly competitive rewards and benefits package including - Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Tuition reimbursements and Employee Assistance Program. Gartner is a high growth company which will provide the right candidate with a wealth of career development opportunities. All Gartner associates strive to be high performers, problem solvers, team players with passion, integrity and effectiveness. We strive to attract exceptional people who really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board?
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link:
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.