Talent Acquisition at Gartner
Views:4150 Applications:320 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:317
Gartner - Senior Account Executive - Global Enterprise (10-14 yrs)
Are you looking for a fast-paced career with outstanding advancement potential at a global market leader?
If so, think about Gartner. The world's leading research and advisory company, Gartner (NYSE:IT) delivers the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right business decisions, every day. We are seeking highly motivated, achievement-driven sales associates to contribute to our double-digit growth, backed by the solid infrastructure of a world-class sales organization.
In addition to a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions and exceptional benefits, Gartner sales associates can enjoy generous performance-based rewards, including all-expense-paid trips to exotic locations around the world. Come be a part of our incredible growth organization!
Role Summary :
The Account Executive is a field sales role responsible for direct client contract value retention as well as growth through contract expansion and the introduction of new products and services.
Job Description :
- Consult with C-level executives to develop and implement an effective, enterprise-wide strategy that maximizes the value delivered by Gartner's products and services
- Account management with outcome of increased customer satisfaction and increase in retention & account growth
- Consistent execution of Gartner's internal sales methodology
- Proficient in account planning and territory management
- Manage forecast accuracy on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis
- Fiscal responsibility with regards to expense management
Job Requirements :
- 10-14 years external experience with proven consultative sales, preferably experience in high technology (services, software or hardware), with evidence of prior success in Sales.
- Ability to prospect and manage C-level and senior level relationships within medium and large organizations
- Demonstration of intellect, drive, executive presence, sales acumen
- Proven experience building excellent client relationships, offering value added, insightful and strategic insight into their business
- Ability to develop and conduct effective presentations with contract decision makers (c-level)
- Knowledge of the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to close
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.