Manager Recruiting at Gartner
Views:991 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Researcher - Research Board (0-1 yrs)
- What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We're the world's leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
What makes Gartner Research Board a GREAT fit for you?
- When you join Gartner Research Board, you'll set your career on track for outstanding achievement with a company that knows no limits. We're the leader in our industry, achieving double-digit growth by helping clients make the right decisions with business and technology insights they can't find anywhere else. Research Board serves as trusted advisors to our members (clients) who are CIOs from Global 1000 organizations and government agencies. Our Associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development as well as unlimited growth potential. If you like working with a generous, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner Research Board is where you want to be.
About this role :
The Researcher will perform analysis of surveys conducted among members of Research Board - CIOs of some of the largest companies in the world and their direct reports and writing concise summaries of the key findings which include relevant charts and graphs. The surveys include both closed-ended and open-ended questions. Initially, the researcher will start with smaller, faster-turnaround surveys while gradually progressing to attempt longer, more complex ones.
- Create impactful, summaries and research reports based on the analysis of data.
- Analyze and interpret primary research data which could be structured or descriptive.
- Design visuals that convey research results in an impactful manner.
- Contribute to the Research team evolution and strategy through self-development and collaboration with peers.
- Provide constructive peer review of research reports prepared by colleagues in the team.
- Provide, when needed, inputs on survey design based on the client needs that the research will address.
- Help the RB research team in organizing and sharing relevant content as and when the need arises.
What you'll do:
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills; should be able to perform original analysis and glean insights from data in variety of formats -
- Exceptional business writing skills
- Strong communication skills, both oral & written
- Self-driven and growth oriented mindset
- Strong project management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Be able to deliver high productivity
- An eye for detail and obsessive focus on accuracy and quality
- Ability to work in teams and be able to accept and provide constructive feedback
What you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required in any discipline, preferably in business, economics, or IT.
- At least two years of demonstrated experience in writing high-impact reports based on analysis of data, either in a research agency, a consultancy organization or in the internal research team of an end-user organization.
- Knowledge of IT trends and market dynamics would be an advantage
- Experience of designing surveys and the knowledge of analytical techniques and tools, such as SPSS, will be an advantage.
Who you are:
- Communicates well, both verbal & written.
- Self-driven and growth oriented mindset, able to deliver high productivity.
- Has an eye for detail with a particular focus on accuracy and quality.
- Team player who can accept and provide constructive feedback
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner Research Board provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus potential
- Excellent benefits package
Apply at the redirection link also.