Recruiter at Gartner
Views:10100 Applications:1050 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:433
Gartner - Research Specialist - HR CoE (0-2 yrs)
Research Specialist - HR Practice
What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you?
When you join Gartner, you will be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You- ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you- ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers - and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you- re looking to explore what's next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
Gartner's HR research team aims to hire a Specialist and is currently accepting applications. The selected incumbent will be part of the research team addressing cutting-edge issues facing today's HR Leaders at the world's leading organizations. This role will provide you with opportunities to delve deep into a topic, converse with HR Leaders, identify and creatively solve complex problems, design different research products to support clients in critical processes, and help organizations transform the way they operate.
What you will do:
- Research on trends, best practices and strategy for a given topic in HR (for example, organization design).
- Build a deep understanding of HR Leaders- workflow to create actionable and insightful content.
- Articulate the underlying drivers to a problem or observation (i.e. apply reasoning beyond surface-level observations) using analytical tools such as root cause analysis.
- Develop insights that are practical and actionable (not academic) grounded in HR Leaders- workflow and help drive a change in behavior/ improve productivity.
- Conduct interviews with clients, internal subject matter experts, and external experts in search of best practices, tools, and artifacts.
- Effectively translate Gartner insights into compelling implementation products that are easy-to-use, intuitive, and can be easily integrated into the client's workflow.
- Deliver on a regular calendar of research studies, white papers, tools, blogs, presentations and other client deliverables relating to the research produced.
What you- ll need:
- Masters with 0-2 years of Research / Management Consulting experience
- Strong analytical skills and ability to distill data into important, relevant ''so what's'' for senior leaders
- Self-driven and can work with geographically spread teams
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong appetite to dive deep into a given content terrain to develop expertise and distill key findings
- Demonstrated poise, maturity, and judgment in dealing with clients or stakeholders
- Proven competence for meeting deadlines, multi-tasking under pressure and managing work under ambiguity
- Strong oral and written communication skills, with attention to precision of language and ability to organize information logically
- Extensive knowledge of MS-Excel, MS-Word and MS-PowerPoint
- Ability to thrive and grow in a fast-paced environment
- Highly disciplined with self-starter mentality
What we offer:
In addition to an outstanding work environment with rapid advancement potential, Gartner associates enjoy exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible work environment
- A great work culture
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A - Visit gartner.com to learn more
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.