Gartner - Database Marketing Manager (3-5 yrs)
- What makes Gartner Conferences a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you'll be a part of a team that serves thousands of business and technology leaders at global conferences each year. You'll work with curious, motivated people, have unlimited career development opportunities, and learn about the latest in technology and business. If you enjoy challenging yourself, connecting with people and pushing the limits of your career, Gartner is the place for you.
Interested in learning more, view and register for any of our upcoming recruiting events
Database Marketing Manager
- The ideal candidate for Database Marketing Manager, Gartner Conferences, will have a demonstrated ability work in a fast-paced environment using
- To be successful, you will have 3 to 5 years of Eloqua experience plus working knowledge of SQL and a data visualization platform such as Power BI, Tableau or similar. This allows you to data to drive commercial results blend proficiency in accessing and manipulating data with strong ability to turn data into strategic insights and business recommendations.
- Serve as primary team contact for prospect data segmentation, marketing list generation, and data analysis across multiple verticals and internal stakeholders
- Drive commercial results using data to advise stakeholders on strategies for maximizing audience acquisition
- Develop testing strategies to identify opportunities for further audience acquisition growth
- Monitor and track efficacy of campaign efforts, providing insight and recommendations
- Develop data dashboards to effectively translate data into insights and business strategies
- Contribute to key strategic commercial initiatives
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE :
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in business or marketing analytics, mathematics, economics, market research, engineering or related field
- 3 - 5 years commercial experience with a strong understanding of data segmentation, email marketing, marketing campaign analysis and relational databases
- Demonstrated experience with marketing automation platforms such as Eloqua (preferred), Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot or Salesforce
- Confident in manipulating data in SQL including joins, aggregating data
- Experience in reporting and data modeling tools such as Power BI (preferred), Domo, Tableau or Alteryx
- Experience using web analytics tools to draw insights, make comparisons, and identify trends across channels and campaigns preferred (not mandatory)
- Proven ability to identify patterns in data turning this into strategic insight
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including advanced functions in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders across geographies at different levels in the organization
- By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link:
Note : For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.