Gartner - Benefits Specialist (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
Within the global Compensation & Benefits team, the Benefits Specialist will be responsible for working with the Benefit Team and local HR Managers to deliver cost effective and competitive benefit programs in India and emerging markets.
- Collaborate with Benefits team and Country HR Managers to administer cost effective and competitive benefit plans within India and emerging markets.
- Proactively handle all aspects of day to day benefit provision (including plan administration, claims management and client relationship contact points)
- Maintain C&B mailbox and utilize benefit expertise to respond to queries from HR, Managers and Employees.
- Partner with Country HR Managers to provide advice and guidance on benefit policy and practice (to include paid and unpaid time off such as Sick, Leave of Absences, Maternity and Disability).
- Utilize technology to develop and maintain new hire induction/onboarding processes in assigned countries
- Maintain web and systems content to communicate and drive education and engagement
- Support enrollment campaigns and organize employee briefings/events
- Liaise with brokers and vendors to support annual renewal process
- Provide reports, Information and analysis as required.
- Maintain benefit information and policies in line with strategic direction and regulatory requirements
- Coordinate projects related to implementation of new benefits and products/program changes.
- Coordinate with local HR representatives to maintain integrity of benefit records, drive process improvements and automate where possible.
- Support Global Mobility and immigration process
- Manage vendor contracts and procurement/invoicing process
- Assist with projects as requested
Job Requirements :
- 2+ years relevant Benefits plan administration experience
- Proven track record of collaborating with others to deliver fast, positive results
- Experience of contract negotiation and plan renewals a plus
- Experience of international benefit programs a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to build strong (often remote) relationships
- Ability to make recommendations for change based on trends and HR/Benefits legislation.
- Strong analytical abilities and Excel skills
- HR Database experience (Workday preferable)
- Ability to utilize technology to communicate and present information
- Organized with experience in coordinating projects
- Proactive team player with strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to constructively challenge the status quo and present alternative ideas and solutions
- Strong client focused work ethic demonstrating sensitivity, empathy, cultural awareness, integrity, fairness and good judgment.
- Strong written and spoken English language skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.