Manager Recruiting at Verified Recruiter
Views:1618 Applications:156 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gartner - Associate Analyst - Research - Government & Education Domain (3-6 yrs)
What makes Gartner Research & Advisory a GREAT fit for you? When you join Gartner, you- ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. You- ll deliver must-have research through compelling client interactions, and contribute to our double-digit growth by providing clients the unbiased insight and advice they need to make the right decisions every day. Through constant learning, discovery and collaboration, you- ll help clients deliver on their mission-critical priorities, grow your career and increase your industry impact. We value hard workers and reward you with unlimited opportunity. If you- re looking to explore what's next in technology and business, Gartner is looking for you.
About this role:
In order to efficiently scale and continue to delight customers, Gartner is investing in - Research Analyst Lab- located in our Gurgaon Center of Excellence. Analysts on this exciting team will be aligned with Gartner's most visionary experts to directly help clients by writing research and delivering compelling interactions.
What makes The Research Analyst Lab a GREAT opportunity for you?
- You will have an individualized development plan geared towards acquiring the knowledge and skills that YOU need for long-term career success at Gartner.
- You will be mentored by top-notch professionals who are experts in their field, designed to deepen your subject matter expertise and broaden your peer networks.
- An Associate Research Analyst aligned with the Government Team will conduct research and analysis covering digital government transformation worldwide. Delivering advice, and guidance to our research and advisory clients through published research, conversations with clients (Inquiry), teleconferences, and client meetings.
- As a Gartner analyst you must be a motivated, organized, critical thinker, with an ability to deliver to fixed time-bound commitments, with high quality. To support these conversations you will research markets, practices and trends and produce written research for Gartner clients to read and apply. You will collaborate with peers and become a published author on Gartner.com showcasing your own thought-leading research, growing your knowledge and your brand as a Gartner Analyst.
What you- ll do:
- Define and conduct research in specific areas and create specified volumes of written documentation of research, to set timelines.
- Networking with Gartner clients, vendors and analysts, evaluating and analyzing information and participating in Research Meetings and other primary or secondary research methods which comprise the Gartner research process.
- Produce impactful written analysis for our client constituency. Specialize analysis and advice to industry / role-specific research as necessary.
- Provide actionable advice over client interactions for your coverage areas via teleconference, video conference or webinar and event presentations.
- Credibility to represent Gartner research methodology, strategies and positions effectively at senior executive level.
- Provide support to the sales organization to renew and develop business. Advice prospective and existing clients via telephone and video-enabled teleconference or at Gartner events. Demonstrate Gartner research value.
- Actively collaborate with peers and contribute to establishing company research positions.
- Ensure integrity of research and analysis of self#LI-SS1
What you- ll need:
- Graduate + MBA from leading A & B-schools (BE/B.Tech from Grade A engineering colleges (will be added advantage)
- 3+ years- experience working within a technology or business field in a related discipline.
- Subject matter familiarity in digital government and digital business, with the ability to demonstrate an understanding of the business applications and opportunities in that market.
- Knowledge of one or several of the following technologies: cloud computing, business intelligence, open data, machine learning, robotic process automation
- Interested to become knowledgeable in one or more government segments (such as public safety, human services, etc)
- Ambitious, eager to learn about new technologies both inside and outside their field of expertise and willing to keep their finger on the pulse of the changing IT landscape to meet the demands of our customers.
Who you are:
- Flawless, articulate and succinct communication skills in English: Excellent presentation and writing skills.
- Ownership & Impact. Accepts personal accountability, takes ownership and perseveres. Embrace feedback.
- Business Acumen. Understand how an organization operates (risks and opportunities) and the drivers of a company's performance.
- Collaboration. Can collaborate productively, build relationships, and move work forward with internal partners and clients.
What we offer:
- High-performing analysts in our Gurgaon Center of Excellence will develop into thought leaders and progress on an amazing career trajectory.
- In addition to an outstanding work environment with excellent growth potential, Gartner provides exceptional compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus potential
- Professional development
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world's leading research and advisory company. The company helps business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions. Gartner's comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries. For more information, visit jobs.gartner.com
Please apply on the below link as well.