Team Lead - Talent Acquisition at Ganit Inc.
Views:186 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Ganit - Manager - Business Development (5-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for bringing new logos
- Responsible for designing & institutionalizing sales process
- Researching, planning, and implementing new GTM initiatives
- Closing leads and managing them through the sales cycle
- Understanding client needs and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Developing solutions and organizing, planning, creating & delivering compelling proof of concept demonstrations
- Think strategically to see the bigger picture and set aims and objectives in order to develop and expand the business
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients & maintaining their tasks on track
- Handle creating, processing, managing & documenting multiple RFPs, RFQs & POCs for Clients
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
- Identifying and attending relevant conferences and industry events.
- Masters degree in Marketing related fields
- 5-6 years of proven experience in IT / Analytics / Consulting companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management & organizational skills
- Complete knowledge of Bid Management / Pre-sales process with proven ability to deliver large scale, high-quality proposals in the US territory
- Good expertise in creating Power point decks with appropriate visual elements
- Thorough understanding of Market Analytics, Intelligence & specific industry knowledge
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
Notice Period: 0-30 days