Team Lead - Talent Acquisition at Ganit Inc.
Views:462 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Ganit - Engagement Manager - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (3-7 yrs)
About Ganit :
Ganit is an emerging player in the data science, analytics, AI/ML consulting space. We are already working with leading organizations across 5 geographies. Incorporated in 2017, our founding leaders come with vast experience across consulting, analytics, marketing & merchandise, operations and delivery. We are now a 200+ strong team of highly engaged and passionate data scientists & engineers who are making a difference.
Ganits company mission is engrained in our core values and DNA. Simply put - We maximize decision-velocity and minimize decision risk for those enterprises ambitious enough to make data their voice.
More can be found at our corporate website: www.ganitinc.com
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Set and manage client expectations on Data Science solutions quality
- Drive customer delight through actionable insights
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plan accordingly
- Be the face of Ganit and represent Ganits vision and capabilities at the highest level of integrity and quality
- Understand business requirements and translate to analytical requirements
- Solve complex business problems for organizations, leveraging conventional and new age data sources and applying cutting-edge advanced analytics techniques
- Communicate effectively with client / offshore team to manage client expectations and ensure timeliness and quality of insights
- Collaborate with internal team to execute solution development
- Challenge status quo of projects and drive superior project management
- Identify Work Breakdown Structure and manage team members.
Business Development :
- Explore profitable avenues and opportunities for Ganit to grow in the account
- Act as a thought leader to imagine and implement new ideas at client and Ganit
- Collaborate Ganits marketing and branding team to help in brand building activities
- Identify cross-pollination ideas across accounts and subgroups
- Possess business acumen to manage revenues profitably and meet financial goals consistently. Able to quantify business value for clients and create win-win commercial propositions.
- Have ability to adapt to the changing business priorities in a fast-paced business environment.
Educational Qualifications : Masters Degree from Tier 1 Institute
Notice Period: 30days
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.