Co-Founder at Ganit Business Solutions
Views:5759 Applications:431 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:93
Ganit - Data Scientist - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (2-7 yrs)
Ganit is in the business of maximizing Decision-Making Power (DMP) for companies by providing solutions at the intersection of hypothesis based analytics, discovery based AI & IoT. Our solutions are a combination of customized services and functional product suite. The aim is to embed these solutions into the bloodstream of our customers- decision making process.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Data extraction, preparation and transformation
- Identify, develop and implement statistical techniques and algorithms that address business challenges and adds value to the organisation
- Gather requirements and communicate findings in the form of a meaningful story with the stakeholders
- Create and implement data models
- Interact with clients for queries and delivery adoption
- 2+ years of experience in data science solutioning design and delivery
- Should have worked with Retail/FMCG/BFSI/QSR projects solving analytical problems in Sales/Marketing/Supply Chain functions
- Very good understanding of Various algorithms, mathematical models, statistical techniques, data mining and text mining
- Regression models, Clustering/ Segmentation, time series forecasting, Decision trees/Random forest, etc.
- Ability to choose the right model for the right data and translate that into code in R, Python, VBA & have handled large datasets and good understanding of SQL
- Ability to handle a team of Data Analysts
LOCATION : Chennai, India
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Engineering/Technology or
- MBA from Tier-1 B-School or MSc in Statistics or Mathematics
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.