Talent Acquisition Manager at Gamooga Softtech Pvt Ltd
Views:23819 Applications:880 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:268
Gamooga - Product Marketing Manager (3-8 yrs)
Who are we and what do we do-
Gamooga Softtech, a well funded and profitable product organization founded by an IIT Guwahati alumni which is building the products into marketing automation with a great vision to become a leader in marketing automation space.
Gamooga is an Omni-channel customer engagement platform backed by powerful predictive analytics engine. We are helping premium brands across verticals like BFSI, E-commerce, Healthcare, Telecom etc personalize their customer engagement across email, website, mobile, social media and offline channels.
We are the leader in Marketing Automation space and are helping many premium brands across the globe efficiently manage their Digital Marketing campaigns. The platform deals with 1 billion+ events per day, real-time optimization algorithms, a scalable & intuitive analytics platform and more - all developed in house. We are currently a 35+ people team, and growing extremely fast to gain more market share and roll out even cooler technology solutions in Digital Marketing and Analytics space.
- Design and execute geo-specific global GTM strategy for our Marketing Automation product to drive awareness, adoption, and engagement.
- Conceptualize, design and execute account based marketing programs and vertically focused campaigns across various channels to enhance engagement with target accounts and generate leads.
- Manage Online advertising - Google search, display, video, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter advertising.
- Responsible for website content improvement, develop targeted messages and marketing collaterals (white papers, articles, blogs, case studies, video demos) to promote Gamooga's thought leadership in customer experience management.
- Should be a product evangelist.
- The measure, optimize and communicate performance of marketing programs to executive leadership.
- Work closely with business development and product management teams to identify new business opportunities, product feature roadmap and areas for innovation.
- Study industry trends, do competitive analysis and market opportunity assessment to identify areas for future growth and enable the design of market expansion strategy.
- Work cross-functionally with Product Management and Campaign Marketing enabling them to leverage the website as their primary customer acquisition tool
- Collaborate with our design team & external agencies to create experiences that allow us to showcase our products, new content and customer success across the site
- Partner with the Product and Content teams to improve usability, fill content gaps and improve overall effectiveness for key audience segments
- Enable the wider marketing team with templates and workflows to update their content in real time
- Work with Sales to educate, inspire, motivate and ultimately win more flagship customers
- Create internally facing content including sales training, competitive positioning, FAQs
- Develop customer-facing content to help prospective customers understand the value of the Gamooga platform as well as how it differs from other vendors in the market
- Manage messaging and customer awareness of product releases and launches
- Build, execute & measure campaigns that position Gamooga as the market disruptor for growth marketing and user engagement platforms across our target segments
- Partner with Account Executives and Sales Development Reps to turn leads into pipeline and to meet monthly and quarterly goals
- Develop and execute a quarterly plan to acquire and nurture leads that drive awareness, consideration and purchase intent across all channels including email, webinars, partners, paid programs and virtual events
- 3+ years of work experience in web marketing, conversion, and user experience, preferably with a B2B SaaS marketing team
- Deep understanding of SaaS industry and B2C marketing
- Strong track record of producing a range of marketing assets, including product demo videos and sales pitch-decks
- Natural talent for speaking in front of internal and external audiences. You know how to hold the room
- High energy, self-motivated and thrives in a fast-paced, fast-growing company; requires little direction and able to execute without significant oversight
- Startup experience is a huge plus
Why join us :
We thought you'd never ask! We offer all the usual stuff: competitive salary, flexible working hours, challenging product culture
But the real perks are:
- Challenging and fun work on meaningful problems - you'll never have a boring day at the office.
- World class team of engineers and researchers who love solving tough problems and have a bias for action.