HR Recruiter at Gametion Technologies
Views:220 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Gametion Technologies - Manager - Performance Marketing/User Acquisition (4-7 yrs)
Gametion is looking for a UA Manager or Performance Marketing Manager who can look into user acquisition and brand awareness.
- Create and implement innovative marketing strategy and use marketing tools to implement various campaigns.
- Conduct data analysis and make decisions accordingly to make acquisitions.
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment.
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels.
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics.
- Working closely with the management to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- Experience: 4-7 years of experience in gaming industry.
- Manage performance marketing channels and campaigns.
- Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- Possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, metric, analytics and consumer behaviour trends to drive actionable insights & recommendations.
- Goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.