Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Gameskraft
Views:788 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Gameskraft - Director - Customer Experience (8-12 yrs)
Designation: Director - Customer Experience
The customer experience function at Gameskraft is responsible for driving WOW experiences for our players. Excellent customer experience is the number one job in our organization. It is our personality and the primary reason why our players come back to us again and again.
What you will do
- Be the strongest customer advocate for our users and ensure that the customer voice is heard at various forums within the organization.
- Ensure that all leaders have a clear understanding of the company's vision and goals for customer experience excellence.
- Develop and deploy the company's customer experience strategy, including characterization of strategic customer segments and implications for charters and roles throughout the company, and systematic collection and application of customer experience insights for strategic advantage and growth.
- Develop the service monitoring framework, KPIs, dashboards, and drive execution thru metricized operations
- Coordinate the various roles associated with the customer experience management throughout the company, minimizing silos of systems, data, assumptions, hand-offs, performance, and customer touch-points.
- Deliver continuous improvement by leveraging process improvements, technological scale and relentless accountability.
- Drive efficiency in the service operations through automation and implementation of technology in every service operation process (robotic process automation, AI, ML etc.)
- Manage differentiated service delivery for high-value customers and deliver high customer retention.
- Create a scalable service organization for handling rapid growth in the business (10X in next 3 years)
- Continually evaluate the workforce to ensure we have the right skills, capacity and quality to deliver world-class support to our players
- Manage & lead the team to develop delivery plans that maximize customer experience and achieve higher value realization and customer satisfaction.
- Contribute thought leadership and best practices, both internally and externally, around customer experience improvements.
What you will bring to the role :
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience leading customer support teams in both the voice and non-voice support process in the customer service industry (in large scale B2C orgs)
- MBA from a Tier 1 B-School
- Must have hands-on experience in driving service operations using digital tools and platforms (CRM, Service desk solutions, RPA, chatbot, AI/ML, NLP based automation)
- Experience in managing command center/control tower operations in a high transaction / throughput environment ( e.g. e-commerce)
- Proven track record of building and running a world-class service operations with very high NPS
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Experience and comfort working in highly matrixed environments that requires influencing and driving results across organizational lines
- Ability to communicate complex ideas and abstract concepts through data and written reports and presentations
- History of driving successful change and improvement with impactful and measurable results. High energy and bias for action.
- Proven ability leading and building high-performing teams focused on continual improvement, process development, communication, and knowledge sharing
- Ability to think strategically, as well as tactically, and to exercise sound judgment in priority/goal setting
- Understanding of Consumer research, customer support operations, and vendor management
- Get things done in a larger organization where you are not always in direct control of all the resources to get the job done
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and high energy environment and comfortable with ambiguity
- Exposure to lean Six Sigma (Certified Lean / Six Sigma Professional will be added plus)
- Having an online gaming experience would be an added advantage
What can you expect?
- A fast-paced and young work environment that focuses on product innovation and personal growth
- Massive and direct impact on the work you do
- A high performance, high-velocity environment at the cutting edge of growth and technology in the online gaming industry
- Rubbing shoulders with some of the brightest & passionate people around
- A culture of taking ownership, sharing ideas, and growing along with each product we launch