Co-Founder at Gameberry Labs
Views:1712 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:402
Gameberry Labs - Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition (7-12 yrs)
About Gameberry Labs :
With 25M+ MAU, our games are thrilling adventures for designers, engineers, strategists and artists. We believe in building great games that people will love to grow old with.
Opportunity at Hand :
Gameberry Labs is looking for an experienced professional for the Sr. Talent Acquisition Manager Role in Bangalore. We are looking for a motivated and passionate person.
- Own the complete Talent Acquisition
- Work with Lead Talent Acquisition to create strategy for finding the right people
- Manage recruitment processes for non-outsourced hiring activities by working closely with the business, HR community and candidates
- Provide guidance and support on the deployment and development of Employer Brand, Social Media (internal and external), Reporting, Compliance/Diversity and Training strategies in the new recruitment model.
- Prepare and analyze recruiting reports to monitor cost per hire, time to fill, SLAs/OLAs and other recruiting metrics
- Vendor management support - ensuring Service Level Agreements are being met and identifying opportunities for improvements. This includes dashboards and tracking to support across APAC
- Degree qualified with 6 or 7 years+ of recruiting experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; adept at multitasking, time prioritization with an eye for detail
- Strong stakeholder management with a can-do attitude
Why Join us? :
- Work with cool people and impact millions of daily players!
- Work with kind, humble teams that inspire
- We want to take India to the list of "Top 10 Gaming Studios" in the World