Lead - Talent Acquisition at Gameberry Labs
Views:1084 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:170
Gameberry Labs - Manager - Finance (5-8 yrs)
ABOUT US :
- Gameberry Labs is a mobile games studio based in Bangalore, founded in 2017. Our two Games, 'LudoSTAR' and 'ParchisiSTAR' have more than 125M+ Downloads.
- We have a grand vision of being the Best Game Developing Company in the World. With 25M+ MAU, our games are thrilling adventures for designers, engineers, strategists and artists.
- We believe in building great games with which people will love to grow old. We offer an autonomous studio setup with a fast decision-making environment. This allows you to be impactful and grow fast.
Key Highlights :
- 125M Downloads
- Revenue 2020: 25M$+ (400% Growth in 2020)
- Highest concurrent players (~1.3M at the same time) on a Multiplayer Board Game
- Best Multiplayer Parchisi in the World with 1M DAU from Spain
As new trends and technologies continue to disrupt and reshape the gaming landscape, our eyes are keenly set on becoming masters of casual game entertainment. Here, we are looking out for people who are creative, hard-working and dedicated to the art of building experiences for people.
We at Gameberry Labs are seeking an ambitious individual to lead the busy accounting team. This role will have a direct impact on the Accounting and financial reporting requirements of the organization. it also has a fiduciary responsibility towards the FS and the control framework in the organization. There is no Finance function right now at Gameberry Labs. The incumbent has to set up the Finance function and build a strong internal finance team.
- Oversee the daily accounting activities required to maintain the Company's general ledger.
- Coordinate monthly, quarterly, and annual book closing activities including review functions.
- Profit centre-wise accounting; experience in Investments and managing the same
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and ad hoc financial reports
- Responsible for smooth closing of the statutory audit of the Company.
- Participate in and execute the Internal Financial Controls program for the Company.
- Responsible for all reconciliations and certifications under the Controllership domain.
- Periodically present results to the leadership team.
- Participate in automation/transformation/process improvement related projects
JOB REQUIREMENT :
- Chartered Accountant / MBA Finance from a reputed institution
- 5-7+ years of post-qualification experience
- Experience & knowledge of startup, experience in gaming startup will be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Direct & Indirect Taxes applicable to a startup product development company.
- Strong understanding and having a working knowledge of preparation of financial statements under IndAS as required by the Companies Act of India.
- Strong understanding and having working knowledge to run/participate in the controls program as required by the Companies Act of India.
- Ability to effectively use Quickbooks or any Financial Tool.
- Experience with Google Play & Apple Store will be an advantage
- Liaison with Banks and third parties related to finance.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Prioritization and planning skills. Deadline oriented.
- Ability to work independently, with little supervision.
- Ability to analyze financial data and to prepare accurate reports in a timely fashion.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to maintain detailed records
WHY JOIN US? :
- Work in a studio that has complete P&L ownership of games
- Work with kind, humble teams that inspire
- For hyper-growth and condensed learning & challenges
- We want to take India to the list of "Top 10 Gaming Studios" in the World
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.