Recruitment Specialist - International at Gallup
Views:2691 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Gallup - Specialist - Sales Support (1-2 yrs)
- Disrupt the market. Create economic energy. Solve the world's most pressing problems.
- Gallup India is actively seeking an energetic, driven, sales support specialist who can help us meet the demands of our growing business. You would be an ambitious individual with strong organizational skills, who can help bring together all pieces of the team's requests, contracts and projects. With an additional focus on following up on inside leads, this person would also support some of the marketing activities in the region - acting quickly to help drive participation to our events.
- If you have a can-do and open-minded attitude and if you want to take responsibility for the inside sales and business development component of our consulting business, then join us, and take your sales career to the next level.
As a Sales Support Specialist you will :
- Manage databases and reports
- Consistently log sales activity in CRM and set follow ups where required
- Organize and co-organize events
- Support sales calling exercises including cold calling
- Book new meetings and prepare content where needed
- Build quick rapport and work seamlessly with internal and external parties
- Own the lead process, from mining new business opportunities to qualifying and setting appointments
- Work directly with your sales partners to understand their needs to support the sales cycle: setting daily, weekly and monthly targets and exceeding them
- Help execute some of the marketing strategies in the region
What you need :
- A Bachelor's / PG degree is required
- A minimum of one years-experience in telephone sales, inside sales or basic sales is required
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Suite products
- Must be currently authorized to work in India on a full-time basis
What we offer :
- An individualised and flexible work schedule
- An attractive and modern work environment in the centre of the city
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture
- World-class managers who support, position, empower and engage you
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Mission-driven work that changes the lives of people around the world
Gallup is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that celebrates, supports and promotes diversity and inclusion. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
PRIMARY LOCATION : India-Gurgaon
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.