Talent Acquisition at Gallup
Views:3562 Applications:986 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Gallup - Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
As a Business Analyst at Gallup, you- ll be part of the team that is generating transformational change for our global clients. Working alongside some of our best and brightest experts you will get hands-on experience whilst working on various client accounts and projects. Responsibilities include conducting background research and analysis on client industries, analyzing client data to identify key insights, managing project timelines, developing client recommendations, and creating and delivering presentations. As you learn how we use our analytics to advance our clients- businesses, you- ll build relationships with internal stakeholders, grow your consulting expertise and advance your professional development.
If you are ready to apply your education and experience to real-time, influential client work at one of the most engaged and prestigious workplaces in the world, join us, and put your greatest strengths to work.
Who we want:
- Trusted advisers : Do your career goals include being someone clients will turn to for advice? If you have the executive presence and the professional courage to capture leaders- interest and commitment, you- ll fit right into this role.
- Innovative builders : Are you an entrepreneur at heart, pursuing opportunities that others often overlook? Driven to improve the engagement and well-being of organizations around the world, you will never stop achieving and earning uncapped performance-based compensation along the way.
- Strategic thinkers : Do you have a keen eye for opportunities and the business acumen to align solutions with an organization's most pressing challenges? Our best do. They approach business problems with an emphasis on growth and a problem-solving mindset.
- Confident champions : To you, is a career more than just a job - it's a calling? We think so too. We look for leaders who can spearhead a cause and who are comfortable at the forefront of change. They put the client above everything else, creating transformational impact and long-lasting
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred.
- Fluency in English
- Minimum of one years experience with project management, process implementation and/or client interaction
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic proficiency working with a statistical programme such as SPSS
- Must be currently authorized to work in India on a full-time basis