Senior HR Associate at Gaanan
Views:723 Applications:166 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:101
Gaana.com - Manager - Consumer Insight (4-6 yrs)
About the role:
This is a very vibrant role in Gaana where we want to keep consumers at the center of all decision making. Internally you will interact with all the department stakeholders and align them towards insights drawn from data or primary research. This helps in learning about all the departments / functions. Interaction with all the clients, heading the Account Management department and self-serve businesses.
- Lead the journey from brief development to consumer research/data analysis towards insights.
- Bringing the consumer perspective to marketing & product decision making by executing market analysis and research activities to provide insights and recommendations
- Managing external agencies for the execution of research projects
- Identifying ideal methodology and providing oversight on the data collection process and analytic work plan to ensure all available information is generated to support business needs
- Extract insights that inform and drive key strategic Visa priorities using various internal /external data sources and identify trends and anomalies
- Find opportunities to create and automate repeatable analyses or build self-service tools for business users
- Work closely with marketing data management colleagues and research suppliers to develop and operationalize dashboards.
- Become a lead for consumer tracking covering a variety of topics brand health, advertising measurement, product development, consumer attitudes and usage, and client engagement, UI/UX.
Required skills and qualification:
- You must have prior experience within a similar role.
- You are experienced in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research.
- You possess strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage data to develop strategy/decisions.
- You are familiar with putting together data from multiple sources to tell a story.
- You are a strategic thinker with good communication and presentation skills.
- MBA preferred but not mandatory