Senior HR Associate at Gaanan
Views:672 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
Gaana.com - Customer Service Head (7-10 yrs)
- Strategically lead and develop a support/ customer service management team
- Create a culture and processes which achieve the business goals and objectives with regards to their customer service;
- Improve NPS (Net Promoter Score) - CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), or other Customer Metric.
- Reduction of the cost to serve
- Empower and Engage the Customer Service Team
- Enhance the First Call Resolution
- Identify new tools and technologies to better serve the customer
- Use Customer Insight and Root Cause Analytics to identify product improvements and present these to the Senior Stakeholder Peers.
- Act as the Voice of the Customer across the organisation.
- Accountable for ensuring full regulatory compliance and legal requirements. Identification of any potential risk issues.
- Define, negotiate and agree the effective utilisation of resources in line with service specifications, working with, or being responsible for resource planning in conjunction with business objectives and service level agreements.
- Work effectively with all peers and the board/stakeholders Commercial and Finance, Marketing, -Product to negotiate and influence customer improvements
- Continually develop improvements and embed successful change projects.
- Extensive experience of managing operational customer service teams
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Proven Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role.
- Established track record of exceeding targets, KPIs or SLAs, in a quality led, legislative compliant environment
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Influential relationships skills at all. Able to use these relationships to deliver service improvements
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills.