Manager - Talent Acquisition at V-Konnect Associates
Views:965 Applications:251 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
FX & Derivatives Role - Treasury Mid Office - BFSI (2-14 yrs)
FX & Derivatives Role - Treasury Mid Office _ BFSI
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Perform daily and monthly valuation of FX & Derivatives (Interest Swaps, Currency Swaps & Options) in line with regulatory guidelines. Ensure PL entries are computed accurately for accounting of FX, FCY Derivatives in line with regulations.
- Reconcile daily monthly and quarterly DTR PL circulated to front office with financials and also validate Treasury GL figures.
- Implement IFRS for the Bank.
- Tracking Hedges and underlying, accounting for hedges and performing hedge effectiveness.
- Liasoning with internal, external and regulatory auditors to ensure that no control gap issues or significant observations are raised.
- Track all internal and external limits and escalate breaches to management.
- Co-ordinate financial year closing activities which involves MIS submission to RMC, FINCON and liasoning with statutory auditors.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- CA (Rank holders / 1st attempt preferable), / MBA Finance. Additionally, CFA / FRM will be an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in the areas of Forex and Derivative Products in treasury mid-office with a bank.