Assistant Manager People Office at Future Group
Views:6058 Applications:485 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Future Group - Senior Manager - Customer Insights (8-10 yrs)
- This position is to improve the decision making of Future Group where Insights forms all aspects of brand strategy and helps make the group more customer-centric.
- The job holder will tap into his or her domain knowledge in consumer research and insight to help internal stakeholders in crafting consumer lead solution for the brand/format.
- He/she will bring additional value to the insights generating process by conducting qualitative/quantitative research and combining it with the quantitative models and solutions. The resource will have to ensure that insights are properly generated, articulated and executed on. More specifically, the Customer Insights Manager will work closely with the Customer strategy and individual brand/format teams to understand the business problem, devise and execute specific consumer research to have input to the business solution framework.
- It's essential for the candidate to have good experience in decoding the business problem into specific research requirement, and then identify the right partner to execute it. The Candidate will work as the interphase from customer strategy team between the research agency and the brand/format marketing team.
- Analyzing and researching consumer markets, monitoring market trends and identifying potential areas in which to invest, based upon consumer needs and spending habits
- To do consumer behaviour analysis through store footfalls & purchase data.
- Research, organize and analyze data by combining internal information resources and tools with information gathered through interactions with colleagues and third party contacts
- To study category performances across various formats & media effectiveness
- To draw new strategies according to research analysis and continue to build upon current strategies.
- Compiling and distributing various national and metered market ratings information, along with monthly / quarterly reports illustrating demographic and psychographic makeup of consumption audience
- Preparing presentations that can be used for all external sales efforts and update the document on an ongoing basis
- Working on ad hoc analytic assignments and projects when appropriate
- Provide research materials to the Sales team in the form of one-sheets, custom presentations, monthly & quarterly presentations and various ad-hoc requests.
- Providing crucial insights by performing sophisticated comparison analysis on historical data as well as current market data.
- Work with various formats to translate the research objectives, developing research briefs/ proposal along with brand mgrs, Developing instruments and plan for data collection, Analyzing and interpreting the data & presenting relevant findings.
- Understand research requirements & propose the optimum research methodology in consultation with the research agency
- Recommend action plans for the brand post completion of the research along with the brand manager
- Conduct surveys on gauging the brand stature & equity
- Conduct stores survey to profile the shoppers on demographics, media habits and shopping behavior
- Conduct surveys on Promos to assess performance of the promos in terms of source of awareness, like/dislike about the promo, likelihood to recommend to others from consumers point of view.
- Share insights for the marketing plans with the brands
- Research related to product tests for new brands
- Media Mix Evaluation- Multi Media Data collation and analysis to help media team to plan and evaluate media plans for future.
Must have's :
- Ability to craft strategic frameworks and create engaging narratives with quantitative and qualitative data
- Good analytical abilities, excellent in number crunching.
- Some exposure in media software such as Media Express, Telescope, Sesame, Xpert, and MAP would be preferred.
- Experience with market research methods and analysis (such as Trigger & Barrier study), customer segmentation and targeting
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems with an extreme attention to detail
- Understanding of advanced data analysis (e.g. predictive analytics, machine learning, econometrics)
- Experience with a variety of quantitative and qualitative research methods, including but not limited to conjoint studies, CSAT / NPS, social sentiment monitoring, focus groups, etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Good listener, able to respond to results and consumer research
- Excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time
- Experience in strategic business partnering or consulting
Critical personality attributes:
- Flexible & Adaptable
- Speed in Execution
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Have good presentation skills
- Ability to Influence People & Collaborate Effectively with others
- Excellent Communication Skills
- High Business Acumen and Result Oriented
- Analytical & Data Oriented