Snr Manager at Future Generali
Views:850 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Future Generali - Associate Vice President - Financial Planning & Analysis (7-10 yrs)
#ACE with FG Life #Finance #Planning #Cost #Analysis
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The incumbent to handle cost analysis for the organisation.
- The incumbent to provide monthly detailed analysis of costs and the drivers to enable costs control and related measures for achieving the same.
- Achieve cost efficiency leadership in the Company.
- Cost analysis will become imperative available to take decisions.
- The incumbent would also be required to ensure that the cost capturing in our financial books enables improved monitoring of costs.
- The incumbent would be required to publish monthly reports for the business channels and support functions to improve awareness on costs.
- The incumbent would also be required to actively participate in cost negotiations.
- Beyond this primary responsibility on costs he / she would be required to support the monthly FP&A reporting in other areas.
- Should have worked previously in FP&A function.
- Positive Attitude
- Hands-on Experience
- Self Driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder Management
Education and Experience
Qualification - Associate Chartered Accountant