Assistant Manager - Human Resources at Fusion MicroFinance Pvt Ltd
Views:219 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Fusion MicroFinance - AVP - Finance & Accounts (7-10 yrs)
- Ensuring high credit quality of the portfolio through prudent borrower selection, close monitoring of w-to-w credit appraisal process
- The role also envisages formulation and constant refinement of credit criteria/policies in tune with the evolving industry landscape.
- Undertaking client visits at pre-sanction stage and as a part of client monitoring process.
- Overall, the position is responsible for ensuring high credit quality Microfinance loan portfolio.
- Monitoring industry developments to detect potential risk factors that could impact portfolio companies and taking appropriate steps to mitigate the identified risks.
- Ensuring high internal stakeholder satisfaction.
- Ensure adherences to credit processes and policies.
- Keep close watch on turnaround time and ensure speed with accuracy.
- Compliance & risk responsibilities, loan documentation and audit query resolution.
- Adhering to the company's policies and ensuring compliance of the same.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in credit assessment of financial institutions with at least 3 - 5 years of experience in assessment of microfinance institutions.
- Proven experience as credit manager and hand-on experience in products and credit processes in microfinance.
- Good knowledge of credit bureau data and KYC norms.
- Experience in writing analytical reports.
- Strong ability to identify key risks relevant for decision making
- Strong analytical skills backed by ability to form independent opinion based on available data
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills & command over English.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- High levels of enthusiasm, self-motivation and a self-managing 'can do' attitude
- High levels of determination and willingness to take on new challenges and responsibilities
- Collaborative and supportive attitude in a team
- Willing to carry out any additional work, challenges and responsibilities relevant to the role
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.