Recruiter at Proficient Insight Consulting LLP
Views:1064 Applications:206 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:202
Fundraising/Institutional Fundraising Role - NGO (7-15 yrs)
Fundraising / Institutional Fundraising
We are looking to hire #Manager/Sr Manager- #Fundraising for a leading NGO in #Delhi.
- To lead and execute the corporate and institutional fundraising strategy.
- Conceptualize, shape, and implement a comprehensive and purpose-driven corporate fund-raising strategy to engage various corporates, Government institutions, trusts and foundations and build long-term sustainable relationships.
- Be responsible for engaging with different donor segments in India, including HNI, corporates, charitable trusts, family offices, multilateral agencies to raise donations and grants as per the annual target.
- Support in setting up essential operating infrastructure, processes including drafting of grant proposals, and systems to meet the fundraising goals. - Initiate and recruit the corporate and institutional fundraising team with permanent staff and volunteers as per feasibility and requirement.
- Set fundraising revenues and goals for the fundraising team and manage partnership pipelines.
- Ensure the creation of a robust and researched database of potential corporate and institutional donor communities.
- Managerial and individual responsibilities; thus he/ she will monitor and evaluate corporate and institutional, Government fundraising activities to ensure that the fundraising goals for those divisions are achieved as per timelines, and ensure that appropriate documentation, applications, and receipts are maintained.