Fund Owner - BFS (5-10 yrs)
Responsible for Funds accounting involving:
- Co-coordinating with Administrators for day-to-day accounting, Drawdown, distribution etc.
- Overseeing the book-keeping, accounting, and tax aspects of various entities of various Funds, including offshore entities
- Responsible for Quarterly and Annual financial reporting, timely closure of Audit with Big 4
- Responsible for Investor reporting as per fund documents/side letters
- Supporting the Investor servicing team to respond to various investor queries.
- Compliance with various regulatory and financial filings with the support of the compliance teams.
- Sound understanding of the Fund business including offshore setup
- Fund accounting and operations
- Strongly proficient in MS Excel
- Well versed with Tally, data entry, IFRS , IGAAP, preparing financials
- Actively involved in tax assessments and compliance