Director at Global Headhunters
Views:919 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Fund Manager - Fixed Income - Manufacturing (9-15 yrs)
We have been retained by our client, a well-established, professionally managed debt free Manufacturing company to identify a Fund Manager to be based at Mumbai. The role will head the Corporate Treasury.
Preferred Candidate Profile: 9+ years in managing Fixed Income portfolios from AMCs/Corporate treasuries.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develop, monitor and manage multi asset class investment portfolio (with a 90% focus on fixed income). Track and analyze markets, take decisions on buy/sell orto hold for the corpus.
- Responsible for medium to large size investments in Debt Funds. Should be able to make independent decisions related to fund management activities.
- Macro-economic analysis to determine appropriate investment strategy
- Track changes in domestic macro-economic variables.
- Comply with internal policy parameters and regulatory guidelines from time to time
- Evaluate various policy statements and ensure SEBI compliance.
- Liaise with other departments/ research agencies/brokers/counterparties/mutual funds
- Generate competitive returns on funds
- Provide inputs to top Management.
- Track Fixed Income market and update team
Desired skills :
- Sound understanding of macro-economic and industry trends.
- Strong skill-set in financial statement analysis and valuation models.
- Comprehensive exposure to Debt markets in India
- Analyzing fundamentals of companies using various techniques
- Fund Management skills including asset allocation, diversification etc.
- Presentation Skills.
- Should be a good team player, proactive with the ability to see the big picture.
- Dynamic, keen and competent.
- High on integrity
Candidate Profile :
- Candidates should be MBA (Finance)/ CA/ CFA etc. with minimum 9 years experience in the Treasury in a Bank/ Mutual Fund/ Insurance Company.