Fund Accountant - NBFC (0-8 yrs)
Mumbai based role
Candidates with exp in waterfall techniques will be preferred
CA / MBA will be preferred
Roles & Responsibilities :
- NAV calculation and investor allocation.
- Analysis of daily/monthly PNL & NAV
- Daily cash and position reconciliation between fund and broker/custodian.
- Managing daily operations of entire fund accounting activities for specific clients and ensuring stringent adherence to regulatory requirements.
- Managing Investment operation activities comprising portfolio valuation, multi currency portfolio accounting, income and expense accrual, dividend distribution etc.
- Preparation of Financial Statements as per USGAAP /IFRS
- Independently handling the year end Audit and finalization of Annual Financials.
- Candidate should have experience from private equity.
Required Skills :
- MBA finance from a reputed institution or a Chartered Accountant.
- 0 to 8 years of experience in financial services industry
- The candidate should be self motivated with ability to implement systems, technology and manage operational risk
- Apart for relevant experience, Good communication skill, entrepreneurial attitude, understanding of systems & technology in the field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.