Chief Consultant at Manzil HR Services
Views:270 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Fund Accountant - Financial Institution (2-12 yrs)
Responsible for all accounting / operations / compliance related aspects of a group of assigned AIF / FPI funds.
A. Fund Accounting & Operations: Coordinating with Fund Administrator for calculation and reporting of the daily / fortnightly / monthly NAV (Net Asset Value) per unit after providing valuation price for unlisted securities, estimated income and expense accruals and subscription / redemption details. Their basic deliverables include:
1. Daily review of securities pricing
2. Daily trade confirms & settlement
3. Daily reconciliation of cash & securities
4. Daily cash management
5. Periodic booking and review of income & expense accruals, receipts / payments + sharing it with fund administrator
6. Calculating, reviewing, and reporting NAV of the assigned funds at required intervals
7. Ensuring fund administrator reporting is accurate and on time
8. Supporting with year-end audit, review, and finalization of annual audited accounts of assigned funds
9. Preparing and submitting monthly/ quarterly/ annual compliance reports to regulators
10. Independently coordinating / working with fund administrator / auditor / banker / custodian / registrar / trustee / tax counsel and other internal teams for assigned deliverables
B. Investor Accounting & Investor services: 11. Periodically preparing & reviewing the subscription / redemptions reports, distributions, and drawdowns of funds for updated investor accounting
12. Performing KYC checks for subscription / redemption requests
13. Liaising with investors
14. Coordinating with registrar to ensure accurate and timely reporting of investor statements at the month end.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.