Lead Recruiter at Kanary Staffing Pvt. Ltd.
Views:90 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Fund Accountant - Captive (3-6 yrs)
One of our leading Captive MNC Clients in Hyderabad is looking for Fund Accounting Roles with CA/ICWA/MBA (From Tier 1) Colleges.
Exp- 3-6 Yrs
- Location: HYD
- Good Communication skills is a mandate
- Education: CA/MBA(Finance)/CFA
- Industry- FinTech, BFSI, Hedge Funds etc
a. Good experience in fund accounting, P&L and admin reconciliation
b. NAV/GAV Calculations experience is a must
c. The rest of the detailed specifics are mentioned in the JD
- Notice Period Preference - Immediate- 1month
What You'll Do
- Accountability for work product of the team - daily trade, position, Swap MTMs, and cash reconciliations to the prime broker / custodians/administrators as well as all income / expense accruals. In addition, overseeing timely reconciliations and settlements of OTC products.
- Playing an active oversight role in day-to-day operations, escalation of aged breaks, business-asusual troubleshooting and setting direction and goals for individuals.
- Coordinating with investment managers, prime brokers & administrators to resolve day-to-day exceptions, as well as develop more strategic initiatives.
- Liaising with other internal functions like pricing, middle office and collateral management to resolve discrepancies and/or respond to internal queries.
- Assisting the team and playing a review role for the accounting close (monthly / bi-weekly); providing adequate support for outstanding breaks, and preparation of month-end binder.
- Working with the team in NY and locally to define strategy and new projects, including prioritizations.
- Providing assistance to auditors and fund administrators during the audit and NAV finalization process.
- Working with technology teams as needed, by assisting in special projects, developing bespoke reports, developing specifications, product implementation and UAT.
What You'll Need
- The ideal candidate must have an MBA (Finance) / CFA / CA or any another equivalent qualification - 2-4 years of work experience in fund accounting
- In-depth domain / finance knowledge, attention to detail, the ability to work with minimal supervision and experience in managing high performers.
- Drive to enhance the efficiency of processes
- Strong project management skills and effective managerial ability
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in MS Excel.