Functional Safety Leader - Automotive (8-12 yrs)
- Responsible for functional and technical safety analysis and design.
- Analysing safety goals, derive functional safety requirements, and follow other functional safety process steps.
- Understand various automotive OEM programs and guide the team for the implementation of functional safety requirements.
- Write and review product safety requirements and characteristics.
- Propose solutions for System/product based on ISO 26262 standard.
- Develop safety concepts.
- Lead, support and maintain the system and design FMEA methodologies.
- Ensure requirements traceability, completeness and coverage and plan improvements.
- Assist customers with functional safety and interface specifications.
- Experience with efficient and structured FMEA, FTA processes.
- Able to prepare guidelines and standards on functional safety aspects.
- Analyze customer and internal requirements and specifications and translates these into the system design.
- Participates in internal and customer-driven design reviews throughout the program supported by local SMEs.
- Possesses right problem-solving skills.
- Identifies product requirement or performance issues.
- Work with external teams as necessary to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Analyze customer safety requirements and support the engineering team to prepare the Technical Safety Concept and Technical Safety Requirements.
- Responsible for functional safety development on system-level and the respective tests during the development of safety systems in order to meet the requirement of corresponding standards such ISO26262 efficiently.
- Supporting functional safety development in the field of hardware and software development during the development of safety systems in order to meet the requirements of corresponding standards such as ISO 26262 efficiently.
- Ensure that the Software is built in compliance to iso26262 -
- Responsible for the documentation on system-level related to functional safety (functional safety concept, safety case, etc.).
- Evaluate and prove the design with an analysis method such as FMEA, FTA, and FMEDA, etc. That the safety targets previously set have been achieved and new risks are under control.
- Coordinate the functional safety activities between different systems.
- Supporting Functional Safety discussion in customer projects for all related products.
- Support internal functional safety assessment.