Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:4542 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Functional Manager - SAP S/4 HANA - Communication/Media & Technology Sector (8-15 yrs)
Work Experience: 8+ years experience in CMT (Communication, Media & Technology) industry
- 6+ years experience of delivering SAP HANA projects
- Prior experience of working in a top-tier global technology consulting firm / Top SI preferred
Work Requirements: Extensive travel may be necessary.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- SAP Process experience e.g. SAP Sales & Distribution, Supply Chain and Logistics, Procurement, Finance, Human Capital etc.
- Minimum 2-3 end-to-end implementation experience in SAP S/4 HANA
- CMT industry specific process expertise (e.g. Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Record to Report etc.)
- Very deep knowledge and experience in SAP System Integration projects
- Value Architect: Assess Value Potential of a transformation program and ability to architect the value proposal
- Process Transformation: Involves defining key performance indicators and associated work practices and collecting, managing and reporting monthly/quarterly on regional status.
- Program Management: Involves effectively planning, managing and coordinating multiple projects in a dynamic environment with numerous and complex stakeholder's groups and execute on-time and on budget
- Strong writing skills and experience of producing high calibre reports, papers, presentations and thought leadership
- People Management skills: supervision of Accenture analysts and consultants
- Active role in the identification of opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and lead global distributed teams
- Participating in RFP discussions and estimating under guidance from a Bid Manager
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.