Functional Lead - Process Development - Medical Devices Manufacturer (10-15 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / Medical / Hospital
Category - Operations
Skills - Functional Lead - Process Development - Medical Devices
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The role is in the capacity of a functional lead for the process development team for the organization of a medical device. The person needs to have a proven experience of working with plastic and associated machining process - extrusion, injection.
Client Details :
Our client is a global manufacturer in medical devices with their R&D and manufacturing presence globally
- Responsible for working with plastic components with extrusion and injection as the common machining processes
- Experience in working with plastic parts across automotive, FMCD, light machines and their machining processes
- Responsible for process design, Technology transfer and scale up for global projects
- Accountable for risk analysis, mitigation, process quality - SOP, Control Plan, PFD and DFM
- Lead inputs to manufacturing teams for assembly and various machining processes
- Responsible for process validation in relation to respective ISO standards
- Productivity improvement, driving cost saving initiatives and also participate in vendor evaluation and development
- Bachelors/Master's in Engineering (preferably Mechanical)
- 10+ years of work experience with proven experience of setting up NPD processes and manufacturing processes
- Proven expertise in medical devices standards and regulations - ISO, Quality, tolerances
- Experience in working with global cross functional set ups
Job Offer :
An opportunity to be part of team that is increasing at a very rapid pace in India and also impact lives on a daily basis.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gourab Ray on +91 124 452 5454
Contact - Gourab Ray - +91 124 452 5454
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.