Recruitment Consultant at Gi Group
Views:2140 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Functional Consultant - Sap S4 HANA Implementation - FMCG/Retail/Industrial/Travel/Life Sciences (1-10 yrs)
- SAP S4 HANA functional consultants with experience in process design and blueprinting, implementation and deployment of solutions for our customers with focus on modules such as FI CO, PP, QM, Warehouse Management and Logistics
- Exposure to industries such as FMCG, Retail, Industrial, Travel, Life Sciences
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with client stakeholders and/or within organisation on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client
- Impart strong functional knowledge and guidance to Client and project teams.
- The consultant/analyst must be able to perform responsibilities across client delivery, thought leadership, practice development, capability development and offshore support
- Support and help in business development and marketing activities to help build the platforms consulting capabilities and delivering to client satisfaction.