Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at People Resources
Views:86 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Functional Consultant - SAP PPPI/QM (4-10 yrs)
Functional Consultant- PPPI/QM
Functional Consultant- PPPI/QM ( Delhi/ NCR) for a very large and global Indian MNC growing rapidly in domestic as well as global markets. Computer Graduate with minimum 4 years of well rounded experience in all aspects of SAP PP-PI/QM configuration with minimum two End-to-End Implementation and at least three Support
- The role holder shall be responsible for supporting Production Planning & Quality
- Management projects and providing day to day support within a SAP Center of Excellence and will lead the analysis, design, documentation, configuration, testing & support of the SAP PPPI/QM Module to meet the business needs.
- The role holder shall work closely with internal customers to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality; the role holder shall add value to the SAP CoE through their knowledge of the PPPI/ QM module and knowledge of its integration with other modules. SAP Certification in either of PPPI/QM module will be an added advantage.
- Develop annual plans and budgets for the PP/QM vertical under the guidance of the Head Functional Delivery & Projects.
- Identify and recommend enhancements to PP/QM and other related modules based on thorough understanding of the business needs and process related changes.
- Define and actively champion continuous improvements in methods, processes, and technologies that produce high performance integration solutions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.