Founder & CEO at The Recruiters
Views:124 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Functional Consultant - Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Module (3-15 yrs)
Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Functional Consultant - Chazey Partners
Our Client Chazey Partners Chazey Partners, a QX Global Group company is a practitioners-led global management consulting and advisory services firm. Bring a unique blend of real life, practical, hands on experience, empowering our clients to strive for world class excellence through Shared Services, Business Transformation and Intelligent Automation.
For over twelve years, Chazey Partners has helped clients implement successful service delivery solutions; in the US & Canada, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Oceania and Asia.
Position : Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Functional Consultant
Location : WFH
Anywhere in India (Should be open to travel)
Business Process Integration Analyst - Supply Chain Management
Functional Focus: Supply Chain Planning, Inventory & BOM (Bill of Materials)
Role Objective: Manage process design & documentation for functional process centralization, transition or transformation together with client super users of existing Oracle R12 ASCP, Demantra & Agile instance.
- Experience with Oracle Supply Chain Management modules for Advanced Supply Chain Planning (a must) and /or Demantra and/or Inventory & BOM and/or Oracle Agile)
- Excellent process flow mapping skills & experience for user defined process
- Ability to understand process concepts easily and translate into effective process roles, tasks
- Bring best practice to the to-be process design
- Understanding of process dependencies
- Ability to identify and classify project dependencies
- Experience in process centralization and shared services operating models
- Experienced in project environments delivering on time & schedule; self-starter but always seeks clarification before moving ahead when required
- Experience with Demand Forecasting, FMCG & Process Manufacturing a plus