Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:3750 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Functional Consultant - HCM (5-10 yrs)
A leading business group of over USD 4 billion is looking for project managers for its company. Office located in central Chennai.
- The job holder would provide end user support, business systems analysis, and facilitate change management between business users, 3rd party vendors, HR teams and SAP support teams located in Chennai
- The SAP - HCM modules in scope are MSS/ESS, Payroll, Personnel Administration, Time Management,
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the use of SAP HCM or RAMCO HCM across the organization; provide end user support and resolve primary user issues.
- Partner with the whole Human Resources team to define business requirements, assess technology needs, and identify technical solutions for achieving business objectives.
- Assess the incoming business requirements to determine whether those can be handled locally in India by SAP support team or a formal change procedure is needed with SAP CC at Chennai / client location.
- Develop detailed business specifications on the basis of requirements finalized with business
- Create user acceptance test plans and training materials for the end users
- Manage and communicate system changes and issues to relevant stakeholders and end users
- Work closely with IT Service Delivery Incident Manager in case of Critical and High Priority issues to help resolve the issue and ensure effective restoration of business services
- Facilitate end user training sessions across the organization for deployed changes
- Support and develop integrations between SAP - HCM and third party vendors
- Participate in the completion of standard and ad-hoc reporting requests (e.g., gather data from existing reporting tools or execute SQL queries).
- Support additional special projects in HR from an IT perspective.
- Time and Attendance Management (with integration to Payroll)
- Payroll (along with Indian tax rule like HRA exemption rule, Professional tax rule - province wise variation)
- Personnel Administration (Transfer, Promotion, Joining, Deputation, Extension, Relieving, e-Separation, etc.)
- Hands-on knowledge and configuration for ESS and MSS
- Hands-on knowledge and configuration of SAP or Ramco Workflows
- At least 4-8 end to end implementation experience of SAP HCM module in large company settings
- MBA (HR) with at least 4-8 years of experience in SAP or Ramco and HR business processes along with adequate technical expertise. OR
- B.Tech with at least 4-8 years of experience in SAP or Ramco HR implementation along with good exposure of HR functions at the level of a business analyst
- Exposure to SAP or Ramco HCM Performance and Compensation Management module
- Exposure to workforce planning, reporting, and analytics tools such as BW/BO/SAP queries
- Knowledge of SQL queries
- Knowledge of Indian Labour Law that might have impact on HR policies and relevant SAP or Ramco configuration"
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.