Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:51 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Functional Architect - MS Dynamics Finance Module - IT (10-12 yrs)
MS Dynamics Finance Functional Architect
Experience : 10 to 12 Years
Preferred only female candidates
- Implementation and support experience in Microsoft dynamics 365 Finance, AX 2012
- Strong knowledge in General ledger, Cash & Bank management, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial reporting, Budgeting and Project management
- Adequate finance domain knowledge to understand and provide recommendation on client business processes.
- Gather requirements from client and document the functional specifications related to standard to-be business processes in the new system
- Estimate the workload for specification, data migration and development with the help of technical team
- Document functional specification related to gaps identified in design workshops
- Define and organize the data migration strategy
- Functional Setup and Configurations of the system
- Define, organize, execute test plan and prepare test data
- Working experience on Offshore Onshore Model
- A Manager Leads small client engagements or work streams in large projects to drive, advise, innovate and transform clients- technology landscape by leveraging the latest technologies and industry specific products/ platforms/ solutions.
- Lead one or more project teams to enable the client to realize business value from latest technologies.
- Build and sustain trusted advisor client relationships with clients, and shape our clients- business/ IT agenda.
- Develop market leading capabilities and provide thought leadership in technology consulting services.
- Mentor practice team members and lead practice growth initiatives.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: CA (Chartered Accountant), MBA ( Finance) or any Bachelor degree specialized in Finance domain.