HR Manager at Frost Interative Services Pvt. Ltd.
Views:445 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Frost Interactive - Head - Growth & Marketing (6-11 yrs)
We at Frost Interactive are looking for a highly skilled individual as the Head of Growth & Marketing. Our ideal candidate will have extensive marketing experience and comprehensive knowledge of branding. He / She will be heading the growth team to hack user acquisition & engagement. If you have an understanding of what makes people tick and want to deliver solutions that make a difference, we would love to meet you.
- A proven professional with demonstrated sales and marketing experience from the Education /Service Industry with strong B2B connects would be strongly preferred.
- 3 plus years of experience in a mid-to-senior level position.
- Min 3 years of experience in driving digital growth for Top tier brands
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods.
- Candidates with exposure and work experience in EdTech companies offering new age and futuristic programs will be preferred.
- Excellent Communication & Networking skill sets.
- Experience in strategic sales planning and execution of online management programs.
- Experience in marketing strategies and advertising campaigns in digital, ATL and BTL modes.
- Previous experience in sales of new-age management programs incorporate and B2C space with team handling experience.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality sales and marketing results within tight timeframes.
- Successful track record in senior marketing roles and creating marketing campaigns
- Knowledge and experience in the analysis of market segments, and competitor analysis for launching new programs.
- Responsible for the annual marketing plan, strategy, and team
- Designing strategies for all the marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising & Communications
- Formulate & execute strategies to build our presence in the B2B space & should be able to drive effective B2C strategies for enhanced conversions
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
- Collaborate with the business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing products, internally and externally
- Build a trusted brand and strong presence in the market by crafting a unique compelling brand projection in line with our vision.
B) Review & Analysis
- Preparing and managing budgets (monthly, quarterly and annual budgets) for the Marketing department
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results.
- Understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for the marketing team
- Forecast the market behavior through the collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Oversee and grow the marketing department, consistently identifying revenue opportunities within our established client base and managing consistent growth by securing new accounts
- Reporting of sales and marketing activities, including leads generated and admission closure reports; determine appropriate reporting frequency, such as weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
C) Team building
- Recruitment & training of the marketing team
- Formulating the sales targets & designating the targets to the team in alignment with the targets
- Assisting the management in setting up & in internalizing the most efficient workflows for the marketing department
- Supervise the marketing team & take care of planning, monitoring & appraisal of job results