Recruitment Lead at Frontizo Business Services
Views:8695 Applications:1011 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Frontizo - Vendor Manager - Appario (2-5 yrs)
Overview : Appario Retail Private Limited
Appario Retail Private Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Frontizo Business Services Private Limited (Frontizo). Frontizo is a joint venture between Patni's family and Amazon Asia Pacific Resources Private Limited. APPARIO is a seller on www.amazon.in marketplace and is currently operating in Consumer electronics categories (Wireless, consumer electronics and personal computing and Large appliances). Our vision is to be India's most customer centric company.
We aspire to expand our selection in the categories we operate to every item that our customers want. We want to offer such products at the most competitive price. We intend to make these products available in such a way that these products reach the customers in the shortest possible time. We have a culture and practice of customer centricity, hiring and developing the best, insisting on the highest standards, calculated risk taking and delivering results.
Vendor Manager :
Are you customer obsessed, relentlessly focused on achieving high standards, street smart, analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about E-commerce, an experienced and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity appeal you with Appario (Appario is a fully owned subsidiary of Frontizo where Frontizo is a joint venture between Patni Group & Amazon)
About the Role :
As a Vendor Manager, you will focus on delivering a world-class customer experience and exceptional sales and margin growth for the sub-categories that you are responsible for as we rapidly expand and grow our selection from around the world.
This person will have responsibility for :
- Building selection and terms negotiation : Will be responsible for determining customer market needs, growing selection across sub-categories, brands and use cases, managing vendor partners, optimizing vendor terms and getting support for marketing campaigns.
- Pricing and Demand generation : Responsible for pricing and demand generation. This includes working with other members on the category management team to come up with innovative promotions and site features to improve customer experience.
- Business planning and communication to senior management : Develop a short-term and long-term plan for growth and report to Senior Management on a regular basis on the state of key topline and bottom-line metrics and risk factors.
- Innovation : Invent and drive continuous process improvement and automation across our systems to allow us to scale a fast growing business. This will include liaising with the global community to drive innovation and share best practice.
Basic Qualifications :
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and drive results
- Strong business judgment with a track record of successful negotiations and overall relationship management.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically, with excellent attention to detail
- Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills are essential
- A track record of success in past roles
- Candidate must be fluent in English
- Bachelor's degree is required
The position will be based out of Bangalore.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Master's degree is preferred
- Experience in Consumer-facing sectors such as Retail, FMCG is preferred