Recruitment Lead at Frontizo Business Services
Views:1277 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Frontizo - Senior Finance Manager - Business Finance Partnering Team (12-18 yrs)
Appario seeks a Senior Finance Manager to be part of the Business Finance partnering team.
- Finance Manager partners with business leadership to provide strategic guidance and analytic/decision making support for evaluating and prioritizing new business ideas, providing the leadership, management, and vision to ensure that the organization has the necessary and appropriate financial direction, operational controls, administrative and reporting process.
- This includes, among other things, responsibility for financial metrics, reporting, forecasting and analysis.
- The role has primary P&L responsibility (including leading the financial planning process) for the business and will need to partner with many internal teams (Operations, Transportation, Supply Chain, Retail, FP&A, Accounting, Shared Services) in delivering the business objectives.
- This role requires a self-starter with strong business modeling skills, a keen attention to detail and good track record of influencing business partners. This role has regular interaction with senior leadership and stakeholders across Appario and requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The candidate will need to be capable of operating with a high degree of autonomy, and hence needs to demonstrate a high degree of comfort with ambiguity besides holding a high bar on professional integrity; and will need to have a proven track record for hiring, developing and retaining the best talent.
- The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage finances of a high-growth business including -
a) Performing financial reporting, ad-hoc business analyses and financial modelling. Presenting recommendations to category leadership on strategic decisions and planned future initiatives
b) Work closely with the business team to drive critical business goals like vendor terms improvement (margins/ credit), operational costs and contribute to Free cash flows
c) Provide controllership to the business and build processes that augments transparency and improves controls.
d) Facilitate financial reviews with business group and work with category leader to ensure effective finance and cost management.
e) Manage financial planning and analysis, forecasting product lines using the key input levers to the business - pricing, selection, and convenience.
f) Facilitate weekly/ monthly/ quarterly reviews (WBR, MBR, QBR) with data analysis and follow through with business team on actionable items for improving business metrics over a period of time
g) Work with accounting team to drive monthly, quarterly, and annual financial-book close process for the category.
a) CA/ MBA from a reputed B-school with at least 12+ years of post-qualification experience, across corporate finance and business finance.
b) Results-oriented, highly energetic, dynamic individual with hands-on mentality.
c) Advanced analytical skills and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture.
d) Ability to work independently with staff at all levels of the organization.
e) Demonstrated experience of successfully driving complex projects.
f) Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing operating conditions while still delivering to expectations.
Preferred qualifications :
a) Strong interpersonal skills emphasizing written and oral communication.
b) Demonstrated ability to build and manage financial models for business forecasting, variance analysis, and problem solving.
c) Industry experience in e-commerce, distribution, retail a plus.
d) Advanced Excel and analysis skills.
Appario is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.